Stamping Bella Wedding Wishes

Wedding Card1

Today’s project is a wedding card featuring the Stamping Bella stamp Brett and Brenda Get Married.  I colored the image with Copic markers: E00, E02 (skin tones); YR21, YR31, E15 (Brenda’s hair); E35, E37 (Brett’s hair), R17, R37 (the flowers, heart, and Brenda’s shoes); YG63 (the leaves); B60 (shading on Brenda’s dress), C3, C5, C6, C7, C8 (Brett’s tux); C3 (ground shading); B000, B02 (background).

I cut the focal image out with deckle-edged scissors and highlighted the edges with Broken China Distress Ink.

I used a white gel pen to add faux stitched edges and a dotted background to a black piece of cardstock then attached the focal image with foam tape.  This piece was then adhered to the front of the card.

The stamps and dies used to create the rose are from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Collection.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Color Box Lipstick Red Chalk Ink and Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. I added glue and a dusting of glitter to the flower petals for a little glimmer and sparkle.

This a 5″ x 7″ foldout card – I cut a piece of 6″ x 7″ black cardstock, scoring it at 1 inch on the 6-inch edge to create a tab, then used double-sided tape to attach this piece to the right side of the card.  Here is a look at the inside of the card with just the front flap open:

Wedding Card2

And below is the card fully opened displaying the three inside panels:

Wedding Card3

The heart borders on the left and right side panels were created with the Die’sire Rococo die.  The leaves were made with a die from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Collection, the doves are from the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Collection, and the bird cage is from the newest Heartfelt Creations release – the Lush Lilac Collection.  The circular die-cuts on the left and right side panels were made with a die from the Elizabeth Craft Designs #1254 Entwined Circles set.

The patterned papers used throughout the card are also from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Collection.

Finally, here is a look at the back when the card is closed:

Wedding Card7

I hope you enjoyed today’s project!  Have a happy and crafty week!

Advertisements

Stamping Bella Valentine Shaker Card

bee-mine2017valentine

 

This fun shaker card was made with dies and papers from Queen and Company and the Stamping Bella Bee Mine stamp.  Also used was some patterned paper from the DCWV Chalk Art Paper Stack and the base is a 5″ x 5″ card made from Gina K. Designs Cherry Red card stock.

The image was colored with Copic Markers – I followed the free color map download that came with the stamp purchase from Stamping Bella.  Colors used were: BG0000, BG10, BG11, E33, E35, E57, E44, E47, E49, RV13, RV14, RV17, R30, R32, Y15, Y19, Y38, W5, W7, and W10.

Below is the inside of the card, featuring another piece of the DCWV Chalk Art Paper Stack and Queen and Company patterned paper.  The acrylic Love embellishment is also from Queen and Company and the “Will You Be Mine?” sentiment is from the Stamping Bella Bee Mine stamp set.

 

valentine2017

I hope you enjoyed today’s card – make it a crafty week!

 

Stamping Bella Snowman Globe

snowman-globe

I love this stamp from Stamping Bella: Merry Everything, #EB325.  It is great for Christmas or any winter celebration.  The image was colored with Copic markers – for the most part, I followed the Colormap that comes free with the purchase of the stamp . . .

Penguins: C6, C9, 100, B0000, BV00, E30, Y21, Y38, YR23

Mittens and Hats: BV02, BV04, BV08, RV52, RV55, RV66

Shading on Snowman: BV00

Carrot Nose: YR15, YR68, YR27

Snow:  BG000, BV00, C1

Snowglobe: BG000, BG10, BG11, C1, C2

Snowglobe Base: Y21, Y26, Y28

Ground: E31, E35, E57

The 5″ x 7″ card base was made from Gina K. Designs Blue Denim card stock.  I adhered a 4-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ piece of patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs Frosty Friends collection to the base, then I cut the background frame out of black card stock with Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Devine Eloquence die, #S5-218. I used a slightly smaller Spellbinders Labels 28 die to cut out the image and inked the edges with Wilted Violet Distress Ink.  I adhered the image to the frame then adhered this entire piece to the card.

I hope you enjoyed today’s project–make it a crafty week everyone!